SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

New Member: Ali Dube

Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

New Member: Ali Dube Empty New Member: Ali Dube

Post  Alissa Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi Gang! Just introducing myself, my name is Ali and I'm the Operations Manager at Sky Zone Buffalo. I'm also on a bit of a fitness adventure myself. In the last 3 years I've dropped about 70 pounds! Unfortunately, in the last 6 months managed to put 15 back on. Yuck. Well I'm done with it-- sick of making excuses and going to start putting my money where my mouth is...so to speak. So--I'll be right along side you all trying to soak up as much info as I can. Very Happy Hopefully we get some more users in here soon so I'm not just talking to myself. Ha.

If anyone is looking for some motivation for weight loss, I'm a member of a great website where people can post their progress photos-- definitely inspiring. If these folks can drop hundreds of pounds, I can get my big butt on some trampolines.

Nice to meet ya'll-- soon. lol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:44 am