SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

2 posters

When is your favorite time to workout?

Ashley2778
    Ashley2778

When is your favorite time to workout? Empty When is your favorite time to workout?

Post  Ashley2778 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

For some of us, working out in the morning is the best time! However, not everyone has that option.
    For me, I prefer the morning, and having a long term goal that I'm working towards keeps me motivated. If I know I have a race in the near future, I'm more likely to stay on track and make a plan.
    What time is your favorite time and what helps to motivate you?
    Michelle
    Michelle

When is your favorite time to workout? Empty Re: When is your favorite time to workout?

Post  Michelle Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 am

I have found that for me, working out in the morning is best. When I workout in the morning I feel like I am starting my day off on the right foot! I also feel like a morning workout doesn't get in the way of the rest of my day. Even though it is hard to get out of bed early to hit the gym before work, I have found that working out with a friend makes it 10 times easier... because I would never want to cancel/stand someone up!
    Ashley2778
    Ashley2778

When is your favorite time to workout? Empty Re: When is your favorite time to workout?

Post  Ashley2778 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I totally agree, Michelle! Having a friend/workout buddy holds you accountable and makes it easier to follow through! Getting up to an early alarm is not my favorite thing, but when I know I have someone else expecting me, I'm far less likely to cancel! I also prefer to workout in the morning, but it's not feasible for my husband. So, some days, I'm his evening workout buddy here at Sky Zone! While it's not my favorite time to workout, I know that I may be the "buddy" he doesn't want to let down! Keep up the great work!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm