SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

Oatmeal Breaded Chicken

Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Oatmeal Breaded Chicken Empty Oatmeal Breaded Chicken

Post  Alissa Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Soooo... I'm doing the AdvoCare 10-Day Cleanse (the first part of the 24-day challenge) and was getting really sick of pan-seared chicken (in EVOO) and I found this delicious breaded chicken recipe (that, get this, uses no bread!). I made this dish last night for dinner and it was AWESOME!

Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Oats, Oregano, Basil, Pepper, Egg White (optional: cashews)

1) Butterfly a large chicken breast and tenderize (smash it).

2) Blend the following in a blender/food processor for 20 sec.
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    1 tsp. dried oregano
    1 tsp. dried basil
    1/2 tsp. pepper

3) Coat the chicken in egg white followed by coating the drenched chicken in the oatmeal breading.

4) Place chicken in a glass dish and place it in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 F. Remember to spray your dish with non-stick spray.

5) Remove chicken from oven and flip over. (Optional: top chicken with a hand favorite nuts such as cashews and place in oven for 10 more minutes.)

6) Eat chicken with your choice of side dish such as asparagus or other veggies.

DELICIOUS!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 am