SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

2 posters

Can I get a hello?

Ashley2778
    Ashley2778

Can I get a hello? Empty Can I get a hello?

Post  Ashley2778 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey Gang!
    There are so many new people entering our classes! While many of us start off as the "shy kid" and quickly move up to the cheerleader in the evening class (yup, that's my hubby!) not everyone is that outgoing. If you are a "regular" and you see someone new, stop over, say hello and welcome him/her/them to class! Your words and actions can go a long way into making someone else feel comfortable and even sticking with the new fitness goal they set for them self. Giving that person a quick tip is an easy way to start a conversation- tell them about the first time you fell on your face trying to rounce and it may just put them at ease! You may be surprised at how easy it is and how much better you feel about yourself afterwards! You may just find that little boost was the spark you needed to push your own workout!
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Can I get a hello? Empty Re: Can I get a hello?

Post  Alissa Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Soooo true. It can be intimidating to see all you awesome rouncers out there. Embarassed A little friendly encouragement is what I love so much about Sky Zone. We all feel like a team.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 am