SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

2 posters

My Fitness Pal (Free Apps and Website)

Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

My Fitness Pal (Free Apps and Website) Empty My Fitness Pal (Free Apps and Website)

Post  Alissa Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey gang - if you're looking for an AWESOME food or exercise journal, My Fitness Pal is where it's at. It's completely FREE and not only can you use the site to help track your habits, but their apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, AND windows phones make it impossible to make excuses! I make it a habit to put my food or exercise in immediately after or before I eat or exercise so I don't forget to later in the day. It's super convenient and COMPLETELY FREE. It's really a fantastic tool I've found that helps me get and stay organized and hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth. Their fitness and food database are seemingly limitless and you can even track your progress! Seriously, I can't recommend it enough.
    Michelle
    Michelle

My Fitness Pal (Free Apps and Website) Empty Lose It!

Post  Michelle Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am

Lately I have been using the "Lose It!" app. I agree, that tracking is definitely the way to go! I never realized how much I ate before I started to write it down. I love being able to see how many calories are in a certain food before eating it / decide what portion is the right amount for me. It is amazing how far off I was on portion size and how many calories I THOUGHT each food contained. Tracking has definitely opened my eyes (for the better!). One feature that I LOVE about "Lose It!" is the scan feature! If you cannot find a certain food in the data base, you can scan the barcode and it will automatically input all of the foods information! How cool is that?!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 am