SkyPerformance Fitness Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for discussion about SkyPerformance fitness programs at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Buffalo, New York.

What keeps you on track to a healthy lifestyle?

Ashley2778
    Ashley2778

What keeps you on track to a healthy lifestyle? Empty What keeps you on track to a healthy lifestyle?

Post  Ashley2778 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi All!
    I was wondering what keeps you on track for living a healthy lifestyle. I'm lucky in that I've always enjoyed healthy foods.
    I'll never forget when I gave up pop for good- I was 8, sitting in a sweltering car in the Florida summer sun and all that was in the cooler was canned pop... I don't think I've ever been so thirsty in my life and it was then that I wanted to know what the purpose of pop was... It wasn't good for me and it didn't quench my thirst. I haven't touched it since! That thought process was one way that I've kept on track.
    Keeping up with a healthy lifestyle has its ups and downs. What else keeps me going? You... hearing inspirational stories from people like you keeps me working. When I heard about woman fighting breast cancer deciding that she was going to run a marathon, I thought, "what's my excuse for not running one?" When a woman twice my age had awesome arms, I thought, "why can't my arms look like that?"
    Hearing your stories of hard work keep me going! What keeps you going?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 am